Saturday, August 4, 2012

Putting Together a Collection for Fall 2012 Fashion

I've been asked, by an exclusive clothing boutique in Montreal, to put together a Fall 2012 Jewelry Collection to sell in their store. I don't mind telling you, I'm excited! I'm thinking of changing my name - something chic - The Artist Formerly Known as Vickie????? I'll work on it.

The first color palette I'm working with is black and gold and bronze. I need to stay fairly elegant, yet arty and exclusive, so I've got a few ideas I'll show you over the next few days.

This is a focal piece for a necklace that I can already see in my mind's eye. It uses up some scraps from different techniques, which is always great, but requires a lot of hand cutting and hand shaping, so this will definitely be the centre of a very "arty piece".




2 comments: